Tuesday, September 20, 2011

In Amsterdam, Day One

I've made it from the airport to Amsterdam Centraal Station and to my hotel. No issues with passport control or customs. My room isn't ready, so I'm leaving my roller bag here (the pullout handle is still working after a jiggered with it in New Jersey).

I'm not feeling too tired yet - I was able to get some sleep on the plane. I had an empty seat between me and my row-mate. She turned out to be a member of UnderArmour's in-house counsel team, heading to Amsterdam on business. I told her I was wearing her underwear - she laughed and took it in the right spirit.

Well, I'm off now to find some food and get my bearings a little, before I try to check in a little later. Lunch and then the Anne Frank House, I think.


Location:Haarlemmermeerstraat,Amsterdam,The Netherlands

2 comments:

  1. Ken, just got your blog address from Kathleen. I can't wait to read it all. Love your sense of humor with the UnderArmour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Becky! Sorry you didn't have the address earlier!

    ReplyDelete

Communicate with Ken now!

ShareThis