Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Happy Update - Blogging issues fixed!

I appear to have resolved my technical difficulties and I should now be able to present the blog as I'd like! To test it out, here's a video clip from way back in Iceland, in the geothermal national park:           It's not the best clip in the world, but now I know I can take some (better) video and upload it for your pleasure!   I can now resize and manipulate photos, arrange them as I please, and wrap text. I can also add links, tables, and so on!    Here's a hot dog stand from Copenhagen  Hot dogs are a favorite treat over here  I had my first one in Iceland, but my Dad didn't get his until Denmark.  
  I can now provide useful links for you, too.  For example, in my last post I told you about the hostel, Generator Copenhagen. Click here.   Well, that's enough playing around. Next stop, Kronborg Castle!      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Communicate with Ken now!

ShareThis